BE THE FIRST TO KNOW
Zoom Zoom. Availability In Stock.
Diversity in Coaching : Working with Gender, Culture, Race and Age - persunglapa.ga
With Free Saver Delivery. Facebook Twitter Pinterest Share. ISBN - Look for similar items by category:.
- 7 editions of this work?
- Browse by Content Type.
- Related Articles.
- Diversity in Coaching: Working with Gender, Culture, Race and Age - Google книги!
- Working with Gender, Culture, Race and Age;
Prices and offers may vary in store. Written by an international team of 21 coaching professionals from 10 countries, Diversity in Coaching provides guidance on understanding diversity and on adapting coaching styles and techniques to meet individual needs, local demands and cultural preferences. The contributors, including Mary Wayne Bush, Director of Research at the Foundation for Coaching, and Eddie Erlandson and Kate Ludeman of Work Ethic Corporation, look at how coaches can respond to issues of gender, generational, cultural, national and racial difference.
This new edition includes chapters on coaching gay, lesbian and bisexual clients, coaching people with disabilities and working with mental health issues. Diversity in Coaching provides practical information to help coaches respond effectively to issues of diversity. In association with.go to site
Diversity in Coaching
About the book Table of contents Reviews About the book Published with the Association for Coaching, Diversity in Coaching explores the impact and implication of difference in coaching. About the authors. Reviews Marshall Goldsmith Whether you are a coach, a leader or the representative of an organization, please don't read this book, use it! Works Management The book provides useful information for any organisation with a culturally diverse workforce Professor David Clutterbuck, Clutterbuck Associates As coaching becomes increasingly cross-discipline, cross-gender and cross-cultural, coaches need to develop a strong awareness of where and how their own assumptions about clients may affect the quality and outcomes of the coaching relationship.
Dee Dutta, former Global CMO, Sony Ericsson This is a great step forward in the advancement of global coaching practices and will be of benefit not just to professional coaches. Marshall Goldsmith Read all reviews. Related products.
- Diversity in Coaching - Working with Gender, Culture, Race and Age (Paperback)!
- Visiting Pemberly - Salute to 200 years of Pride and Prejudice!
- Diversity In Coaching: Working With Gender, Culture, Race And Age.
- Download Diversity In Coaching Working With Gender Culture Race And Age.
- Three Major Plays: When We Dead Awaken, Rosmersholm, Hedda Gabler (Oberon Classics)?
Practical Facilitation Christine Hogan. Understanding Facilitation Christine Hogan. Exclusive offers and business insight straight to your inbox.
- Sh-Boom (Life Could Be a Dream)?
- Download Diversity In Coaching Working With Gender Culture Race And Age;
- Diversity in Coaching : Working with Gender, Culture, Race and Age.
- The Leadership Guide For Success?